Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Day I Made Three Wishes

Just a quick post to share my Week 2 #sharehandmadekindness schtuffs.  Three wishes for three neighbors, along with some foodie gifts. The alpha is from Honey Bee Stamps, and you can find the link for it in the previous post (scroll down).

I watercolored the background (Wrinkle Free Distress Technique) with Pink Passion ink. LOVE that pink (retired, I think!). A little glittery star power, and some beautiful sparkly ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Fun, and festive and bright!
Check out some fun sale stuff of mine over at SCS : http://tinyurl.com/odowu5p

1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute!!!
    I can think of so many uses for these cuties!!
    Such fun and happy tags, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!