Saturday, May 28, 2016

Shake Shake Shake & Go Wild!

Many of you know that I collect giraffes (since college and I am OLD), and love them, and like feeding them, and photographing them, and watching them, and making cards with them! In fact, Starting June 1, it's GIRAFFE WEEK on my blog! I have SO many giraffe stamps, that I thought I would make a card a day for a week with different ones I have.

Anyway, this is my first ever shaker card. I know, hard to believe, right? I didn't follow any instructions, and probably should have, as I learned some things the hard way. Like make sure your Wink of Stella is DRY before you put your sequins in and seal everything up. Because one of them is in a DUMB place and is stuck there. Like right on top of that cute pink cupcake.....Live and learn! haha~

It was tons of fun and I think I will try again. This is laying flat, not standing up.

Stamps: Lift Me Up (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Doodlebug Hello Sunshine DP
Ink: Archival Black, Zig Clean Color Markers, Wink of Stella Clear
Accessories: Lift Me Up Dies (RC), Doodlebug Sequins, Speech Bubble Dies (SNSS), window sheet (SU!), Baker's Twine (RRR), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug) 

Challenges: 

2 comments:

  1. Lol Judy!! Turned out very good for your first shaker! I still forget after all the shakers I've made, to put the clear layer on the back of the frame! I end up putting the foam tape around the frame first .. all that work ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure cuteness, love your blog header.... Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!