Monday, December 11, 2017

Coffee Gift Card Holder

Good morning!
The last month has been filled with preparation for the opening of our Community Theatre show, "It's A Wonderful Life." It has been a huge success on its first weekend, and we have four more performances this weekend to sold out crowds. That being said, I have missed my crafting time, but got to play with a fun tutorial on Splitcoaststampers last night after the show.

The tutorial is HERE. I used some pretty foil and glitter papers from The Paper Studio for my gift card holder -- no stamping! So it came together pretty quickly.

I added a Prima flower and some gold thread (Stampin' Up!) to the belly band. This one will be hand delivered, but I have another one that can be mailed and will show that one soon!

Happy to be able to be a part of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the gold..this makes a super gift card holder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coffee gift card holder. So elegant looking with all the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is absolutely gorgeous. It is one of the prettiest cards I have seen in the hop. Love the music notes on the lid, and the gold flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shaped card! Love all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful! I LOVE gold and you've used it perfectly here... so cute and elegant... can't say that often...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant looking. I love the gold and the beautiful flower. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!