Thursday, July 5, 2018

Joining the Whimsy Stamps Design Team!

I am thrilled to announce that I am joining the Whimsy Stamps Design Team as of July 1st! Super exciting news. I love the wide range of style in their images, and they carry a lot of "necessary" :) supplies too! I am joining such a talented group of designers that I am quite humbled by being a part of the team! You can read all about it HERE.
The new July release has something for everyone! Take a peek HERE.


My card today features the Flower Puffs Background (an amazing 5 3/4 x 5 3/4!) and the Shaker Maker Pennant Dies. I made a two color background using Seedless Preserves and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Inks, and then embossed the Flower Puffs Background with VersaMark Ink and Black Embossing Powder.

I stamped my sentiment from the You Are stamp set, and then cut it out using the smallest Pennant Die. I cut it out five more times, and stacked only the border around the main little pennant, and then adhered it to my card using Wonder Tape. The inside is stamped with YOU from the You Are stamp set. I added a little bit of gold thread for accent to follow the line of the pennant.

Thanks for taking a peek! I am excited to share more of the July release with you over the next few weeks!




Challenges:  
Crafting By Designs - July Anything Goes

House That Stamps Built - Great Outdoors 

Creates and Makes - Anything Goes

 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position! Such a gorgeous card to start out your work with Whimsy Stamps! So happy you linked up to The House That Stamps Built!
    BTW - I'd love for you to link up to the Cropstop blog as well - it's always "Anything Goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!) Current party here: https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-link-party-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! LOVE the colors and that fun triangle panel for your sentiment! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!