Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Coffee Trio of Gift Cards

Hello everyone!
I am so excited to bring you some Trinity Stamps love today! I am happy to be a part of this new stamp company, and in such great company :)
Today I am sharing a little trio of gift cards. I chose the fabulous Coffee With Character stamp set (on sale right now!) for my images. Take a look:


I used the Wrinkle Free Distress technique, and three Distress oxide inks for my coffee background and splatters, and then stamped my images and sentiments with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
I mounted my little 3.5 x 3.5 cards on to Copper Foil cardstock, and then tied some linen thread -yes, that one is supposed to be at an angle :) - around each and added three chocolate or gold sequins to each. The base is Kraft cardstock.

Super cute to tuck in with some coffee beans, or with a coffee gift card inside! I hope you have liked this coffee post! You can find more of my creations on Instagram @joy_in_a_jar. Happy Crafting!

Challenges: 
Artistic Inspirations - ANYTHING GOES
Cutie Pie Challenge - #127 SHADES OF AUTUMN 
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes 

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute Judy! A great card for the coffee lover - love the backgrounds and the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love coffee,great cards thanks for sharing your cards with us here at Cutie Pie challenge blog Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift cards! Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!