Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cupcake Sweetness


Today's color challenge at SCS was perfect for my little tier of cupcakes!

I used Sparkle N Sprinkle's Sweet Treats set for my images and stamped them with Neptune VersaColor ink. I then embossed with Clear Detail Embossing Powder and colored them in with Copic Markers. I added a little Spica Glitter Pen to the cupcakes. The vanilla paper I used for the mat is a beautiful pearlized sparkly paper from The Paper Studio - perfect for yummy cupcakes to rest on.


I love this set so much that tomorrow I will show you one more card with it - this time for a special birthday!
Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Sweet Treats by SNS
Paper: Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Pearlized Vanilla (The Paper Studio), Dp from stash
Ink: Neptune VersaColor, Copics
Accessories: MS eyelet lace border punch, button, baker's twine (Jillibean Soup), Spellbinders dies, Clear Detail EP (SNS), lavender ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF
Techniques: embossing

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card-CC is one of my fav colors. Like the ribbon treatment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite punches! It's a delightful card with great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!