Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Friday Friends With Flair!

It's Friday Friends With Flair at Unity Stamp Co., where addicted customers show off their Unity creations!

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today and what Friends With Flair is all about. You might win some Unity! The hop begins around 10AM CST.


My card today is made with the Confession: I luv Unity kit.  The cute designer paper is by My Mind's Eye. Have a great weekend!

See what I have for sale HERE.

Tomorrow I will have some Unity blog candy...... 





18 comments:

  1. what a fun card - it reminds me of the circus for some reason - I guess the lines and banners on top are like the BIG TOP! Love the colors on this Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The papers you chose work perfectly with the I Love Unity tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love all the layering you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is cute and 'sassy' indeed! I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and sassy card!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the banner patterned paper. Very cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the combination of papers--those MME papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your image works so well with the dp! Love it!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely charming Judy!! I love the fun colors, papers and ribbon treatment!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, this is so sweet! You picked the perfect papers and I love that funky little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute and interesting card! It's so creative! Love the ric rac and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!