Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sweet Snowman


For today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 311 . . .

I used Large Snowman Post from I Brake For Stamps and colored it with Copics. I then added Spica Glitter pens to the whole image - I wish I could get it to show in the picture, because it is so sparkly!
Shop at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS and use this code for 10% off: SAVE10JUDY

Check out my $5 SALE.
Unity, Spellbinders, ODBD and Stampin' Up! today - who knows what tomorrow?
And for more fun......looking for last minute gifts in time for Christmas? Stocking Stuffers? Check out my AVON website with FREE shipping! 
Thanks for stopping by today! Stay warm!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Paper Cutz - Snowman
Daring Cardmakers - Snow
Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug - Winter Wonderland



Stamps: Large Snowman Post (I Brake For Stamps)
Paper: Textured & Pearlized CS (The Paper Studio), Memory Box DP, Bashful Blue, X-Press Blending CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories: blue gems, distressing tool, gray organdy ribbon, sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely card Judy - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what a beautiful card, wow! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy,
    I love this snowman. What a great stamp. Love the colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!