Saturday, December 11, 2010

Inspired With Reindeer Collage

For today's Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge 262 . . .

I chose this dress (loved all of their dresses!) and then the card sort of took on a mind of its own as I realized I needed green and brown in there too!

My image is Reindeer Collage from I Brake For Stamps. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it in using Copics. My Memory Box Twilight DP was run through my Cuttelbug and embossed, then sanded to bring out some of the white core of the paper. Click on the photo below for a close-up view. 
You can view all of the IBFS Collage stamps HERE.
Use Code SAVE10JUDY to save 10% on your order!


Check out my $5 SALE.
Unity, Spellbinders, ODBD and Stampin' Up! today - who knows what tomorrow?
And for more fun......looking for last minute gifts in time for Christmas? Stocking Stuffers? Check out my AVON website with FREE shipping!

I am entering my card in these challenges:
Cards for Men - Christmas
Tuesday Taggers - Deck the Halls
A Spoonful of Sugar - Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon

Stamps: Reindeer Collage by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: PTI White, Textured CS by The Paper Studio, X-Press Blending CS, Twilight DP by Memory Box
Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Chamomile
Accessories: button, linen thread, Kaiser pearls, satin trimmed organdy ribbon, gingham ribbon, Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug EF, MS border punch

15 comments:

  1. What a majestic card, Judy! The presence of that stag and your coloring is amazing. Very nice texture.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure natural elegance...so deep and rich and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the reindeer is fantastic. thankyou for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring.A beautiful card all round.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a stunning stamp and you have shown it off so well on this card :D
    Thank you for joining us at cards for men and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. that dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card, I love it. Thanks for joining the TT challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the design and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge and bloghop. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love the way you coloured this. Awesome black dress you used as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Gorgeous! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful, JUdy! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW!! This is Stunning. LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, Judy. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck in the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!