Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FOR SALE

Updated with what is still available......more to be added on Saturday!
I have a regular FOR SALE page here and also some pictures of things I am posting today. I have so many things that I don't use because I just run out of time! I take paypal and MO's. Email me (see right sidebar) if you are interested in anything or want to bargain or are just interested in individual sets! Shipping is not included in the posted costs and will need to be determined according to where you live. THANKS! More to be added over the next few days.
Spellbinders Wizard, brand new, package never opened, never used. Orig. box. $70. Free die included, plates, instructions.
My Favorite Things Punny Farm (new, never used) $12, Verve Thankful Blossoms (used once) $15 or both for $22.
Various 6x6 papers - most from the Provo Craft Mini Slab shown. The Basic Grey pad has 4-5 sheets out and the Black Market pad is new. Over 250 sheets of 6x6. $10.
Provo Craft Scrap Pads - each pad new was 32 sheets of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" paper - I used maybe 3-5 sheets at the most from each set. All seven pads for $10. Approx. 200 sheets. Just found another one like bottom left. so 8 pads!
Clear Dollar Stamps Charlie Horse sets.
Charlie Frolic, Charlie Snowhorse & Hoofin' It are all new, others used once. Individual sets are $3 each, All seven for $17. $32 new retail.
Pink Persimmon Small Carnival Alphabet (new, never used) $5, Stampendous Petal Plus Set (used once) $9, Unity Stamps Celebrate (Webster Pages, new, never used) $5. All for $15.

Stampin' Up sets, used in excellent condition.
Gifts From the Orient $8, Small Script $5, Graceful Words $8, Tassel Time $12. All $30.

PaperTrey Ink - 5 sets, all used once.
Birds of a Feather ($15), Believe ($10), Green Thumb ($15), Butterfly Kisses ($15), Little Lady ($10) or all 5 sets for $45.
The SaltBox Studio - four brand new, never used sets. $20 for all or $8 each.
Clear Dollar Stamps. All new except the elephant that was used once. $15 for all.
Mark's Finest Papers.
TRAIN SET IS SOLD. Jungle set is $10.
Storage Units Ink Valentine set (new) and Inkadinkadoo Bird set (one bird used once), $9 each or $15 for both.
Six Unity kits - one (treble clef) used once, all others new $25 all or $10 each for 
Shine On! and Rain & Flowers and $5 each for the remaining four.
Tiny Trinity & Stylin' Stars (one or two) used once. The rest are new, never used. Stylin' Stars and Retro BBQ are $10 each. The other three are $5 each or all five kits for $30. Unity Stamps.
You're A Star only one available. $3.
Each pad used once or twice. Colors as shown on tops. All for $8.

4 comments:

  1. can I get the SU ink spots and the Close to my heart stamps??? and how do I pay??? email me please at
    westloopsters@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in Six Unity kits - one (treble clef) used once, all others new $25

    sillyscrap@ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!