Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stampin' Sisterhood Challenge at Rubbernecker!

See my For Sale post with pictures HERE.

If you are looking for a way to get some fun new images, how about joining this week's challenge at Rubbernecker Stamps? We had an awesome photo to inspire us:
I chose to use the nature theme and colors to make my card using Rubbernecker's Flourish 30-09:
I stamped my image in Lovely Lilac ink and the tips of the flower in Elegant Eggplant. I then colored with my Lavender Spica Glitter pen. The gorgeous ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon's satin collection: Pastel Green with Grosgrain Edge. It adds such a nice spring feel to the design.

I hope you will join us and play along!

Other challenges for this card:
Fabulous Friday – Ribbon and / or Twine
Hotshot Crafts – Flowers
Stamp Man - Embellish It
    

8 comments:

  1. Judy....All I can say is WOW that card is fantastic! I love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Judy. Love the dies, the punched border and the gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the soft colours and your image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card
    Thank you for joining us at HSC for our flower challenge

    Hugs Sarah x
    p.s. I have blog candy on my blog sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com for old and new followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - this is absolutely beautiful. Can't get any prettier than this!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Judy! Love purple and green together! Fabulous elements! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully embelished! thanks for sharing at The Stamp Man challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card...I love the lilac and green color combo, as well as the lovely layered accents. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs...I look forward to seeing more of your pretty work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!