Saturday, April 8, 2017

Get Wild With Crazy 4 Challenges

I am excited to be a part of the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog Team! It's so new, that I even forgot to post my challenge card last week here on my own blog! So I will share that at another time. But today begins a new challenge, and it's all about ZOO ANIMALS! Today is Zoo Lovers' Day, so the challenge is to incorporate an animal - wild or not - on your projects!

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I chose a giraffe!
I had never done a punched anything before, and I thought it would be pretty simple. KUDOS to all you punchers -- this was harder than it looked (having no directions) -- I am in awe of all the things you all make with punches!! BUT -- I had a blast making this cutie pie giraffe. 

I used pearls for the nostrils and eyes, and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I think he turned out pretty cute! I hope you will join in and show us your wild side! And check out the C4C Blog to see what all my teamies made!

Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Paper: Sweet Pea DP (TPS), Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Lots of punches, Kaiser pearls, Sizzix branch die, Lil' Inker stitched rectangle die
Techniques: Punch Animal

Other challenges for this card:


5 comments:

Joanne Grzelak said...

I just knew a girafft would be popping off your blog with this challenge....and what a fabulous punched art giraffe it is...cute one, Judy

Lisa xx said...

Such a lovely card, this image is perfect for our theme

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, come back soon

Imagine That Digistamp said...

This is Crazy ADORABLE Judy!! I love giraffes too and you did a fabby job punching this guy together. Thank you so much for sharing your cutie in my creative LINK-UP at Imagine That! Creative Playground! *Ü*

~Kris Breach
owner/illustrator
Imagine That Digistamp

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that giraffe and the beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Giraff card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]