Friday, April 7, 2017

Bunny Roses

It's time for a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon! We are celebrating spring and all the beautiful flowers that will be popping up soon! I hope you will play along in our Flower Themed Challenge!
My card is made with the February KOTM from Unity Stamp Co. Don't you love that bunny? She has some pretty roses for a crown. The mulberry flowers I used are available at RRR too! Check out the beautiful burgundy cottage roses and the pretty pink tea roses!
I wrapped my card base panel with Ivory burlap string, and used it in my organza ribbon bow as well, making a string bow on top of the organza. I added a couple of tulle and pearl stems (Hobby Lobby) for added decoration.
Everything is held together with 1/4" and 3/8" Scor-Tape. I colored my bunny with Copic markers, and used a Spellbinders Oval die to cut the frame and main panel. Our challenges are always a lot of fun, so come on over to the RRR Blog and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!