Thursday, September 13, 2007

Spiraling Out of Control!


I hope that title got your attention! :)
It sure got mine this morning for the SCS Ways to Use It Challenge. Our challenge was to use spirals in our creations today. I don't have a spiral punch, so I used my Rolodex punch instead. I think it turned out better than I thought; I guess I am used to the way the other punch looks. The journal also has spirals down the side where the ribbons are. I wanted this to have a feminine western look for a gift I needed. The black piece down the right side is elastic and holds the journal shut where the pen is inside. The edges are sanded and the sentiment piece is distressed and sponged with Chocolate Chip ink.

On another note, my week has spiralled out of control and I have not yet gotten my picture of the Blog Candy up! For sure by tomorrow morning! Thanks for your patience and all of the great comments!

6 comments:

  1. Very creative idea on your spirals. They look great. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the ribbons and the pretty colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I LOVE this notebook! You did a great job! I love all the colors you used...they work well together - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! I like the ribbons! I got a bunch of these different notebooks to stamp on clearance at Target. Is that where you found yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!