Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Friends!

What a wonderful day! My whole family was at my house for Christmas -- the first time in about 23 years! It was a lot of fun with great times, great food, great gifts and lots of fun! I hope you had a great day today too!

We are having nice big fluffy flakes come down right now - perfect for the end of this day. Here is an easy snowflake card I made in various shades of blue.

Stamps: In the Spotlight, So Many Sayings, Happy Winter
Paper: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Cool Carribbean, Glossy White
Ink: same as above (minus White) plus Taken With Teal and Blue Bayou
Accessories: scallop punch, circle punch, word window punch, slit punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Zig Painty

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. I do so love all the different snowflakes stamps! This is neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!