Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today's Featured Stamper Challenge....


I love the Sunday challenge over at SCS. Sometimes I am drawn to a new gallery that I have never seen before and other times the Featured Stamper is someone whose work I am well-acquainted with. Today, Diane (aka Lost in the 60's) was chosen this week! I was already familiar with her fun gallery and I cased her lovely card HERE.

I kept her basic layout and changed everything else. Brads to gems (and placement), concho to ribbon slide, images and colors. The butterfly color was made by stamping first with Mellow Moss and then thumping with Blue Bayou. All panels are raised on dimensionals.

Stamps: Essence of Love
Paper: Blue Bayou, Glossy White, Around the Block double-sided DP
Ink: Blue Bayou, Mellow Moss
Accessories: ribbon slide, Basic Grey velvet Black Tie trim, green gems, circle punches
Techniques: thumping

17 comments:

  1. What an elegant beauty!! I LOVE the colors!! And thumping...well, that's my absolute favorite technique!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I missed a couple days reading favorite blogs. The black ant larvae was pretty yicky. Aren't you worried the ash could become infested with the black ants? I have goose bumps thinking about when you take the large tree down and the ants run for safety.

    I love all the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I love the colors you've used!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    You are really making me need this stamp set....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,

    I checked out your blog from the link in the reply to the book club
    e-mail Andrea sent out. You have such a talent with stamping! I am in awe! Your cards are fantastic.

    See you at book club in July,
    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! This is a set I don't use enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. Those papers are exquisite. They actually go perfectly with several SU things. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I'm sorry I didn't get those stamps when I had the chance! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!