Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Holly!

I want to say a big heartfelt "Happy Birthday!" to my friend, Holly (known on SCS as Toy) today! She is celebrating with family today and I hope is having a wonderful day. I had planned to post a little something for Holly this morning, but it is getting pushed to tomorrow.

Today my daughter had surgery on her arm to have a benign tumor removed, and I haven't had a chance to get to my stamp room to finish up Holly's card. But I think I will have time after dinner tomorrow. So, Holly, know that a little "something" is coming your way next week in the mail!

In the meantime, TODAY is the last day for the awesome sale at Hambo Stamps. Be sure to check it out!! It is the last sale of this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to. So I take a big surfrole to find something cathing.

    Have a great end of November and thanks for letting me see your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!