Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Celtic Cross


Congratulations to Jami Bova, today's SCS Featured Stamper! I got to know Jami when she was on the Design Team with me at Our Daily Bread designs. She is a sweet and creative person!

I chose THIS card of Jami's to case (copy and share everything). I changed the colors and images, but kept her great layout and design. I stamped the shamrocks in Versamark ink for a subtle background to the main image. This card is approx. 5 in. square.

Both Jami's stamps and the ones I used are by Our Daily Bread designs.

Speaking of ODBD, today begin Sneak Peeks for the new March releases at ODBD! Angel and Angella have some great samples for us today. More will be coming throughout the week!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: May God Hold You (ODBD)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Prisma Metallic Gold, Stampin' Up! Brocade DP
Ink: Encore Gold, Versamark
Accessories: Gold EP, grosgrain and organdy ribbon, pin, beads, paper piercer, jumbo eyelets
Techniques: embossing

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy!! Love the green and the yummy ribbon around the edges! SO COOL!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really cool! A wonderful CASE!! I lvoe your new background so much. My Irish eyes were smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy... I know I told you on SCS how much I love this card but I just had to say it again... this design just really tugs at me! I love the ribbon! Love your irish blog bg too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty, Judy! Love how you wove the ribbon around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this in all it's green and gold glory!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!