Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me???

Every morning, I go downstairs to my computer and log onto SCS to see what the new challenge is, or what has been happening since the night before (it's usually the last thing I do at night too!) I had just cleaned out my PM box the day before because it said I was getting close to the inbox limit! So when I went to bed (early, as I wasn't feeling so great), I had ZERO PMs. I log on today and there are many PMs! I am thinking "What is up?" Boy, was I surprised when I saw all the notes and well wishes and congratulations!

I had been chosen as today's SCS Featured Stamper! That Beth is a sneaky one! I had no idea and was totally surprised. I have heard that she sends out emails to people asking them if they are willing to be a FS, and I had never gotten one of those, so it really was a surprise!

So - no stamping to share today -- I am just enjoying looking at all of your beautiful creations. Thank you to everyone who has made a card and sent a message!! You are all wonderful and inspire me every day.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!! Enjoy your day!! Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you TOTALLY deserve the honor! Congratulations, my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I left a note of Congratulations on the FS thread this morning. I am just thrilled for you to be recognized and that you are totally surprised makes it so much sweeter, my friend. Enjoy being CASED this week. Hope I get to make a card in your honor.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Judy! How fun for you!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Judy! I was thrilled to see you were chosen. GREATLY deserved!!! Enjoy it and have tons of fun. I already created a card CASE on SCS in your honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Judy.
    Awake early this morning as DH made an early start for work with the car, as we're playing the music at a wedding this afternoon - so I've time for a look through yesterday's challenge. How great for you :D. Hope you have a special week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats....a well deserved honor....I didn't get around to making a card, but I did take a fabulous 'walk' through your gallery...wowza...wowza....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Well this is so cool GF!!! You know I will be doing this challenge, right!!??? :) CONGRATS!!! You deserve to be honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, you soooooo deserve this honor! I am tickled to death for you! You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve this honor! Congrats and God Bless you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!