Thursday, August 27, 2009

Always


I made this card today using some of my favorite things from Our Daily Bread designs. The images are from the August release: Jesus. I stamped the image of Jesus in VersaFine Sepia ink, and the verse in ODBD Turquoise ink. The card base is Copper Metallic by Prism, and has such a beautiful sheen. The flowers are Prima Artistry flowers.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: Jesus bu ODBD
Paper: Making Memories Journaling Page, Copper Metallic (Prism), textured turquoise (Paper Studio), unknown DP
Ink: VersaFine Sepia, Turquoise (available at ODBD)
Accessories: Prima Artistry flowers, chocolate satin ribbon (SU!), brown brads (Paper Studio), photo corner punch

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!