Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bling It On!

I love me some bling! The challenge at Paper Romance today is to bling up your cards: gems, pearls, glitter, anything that shimmers. I used Crystal Ice Glitter on my card today, and a couple of gems too.

These three are decked out in glittery finery for their outing today. Take a close-up look by clicking on the photo!
Check out what my fellow PR Design Team members created HERE.  Hope you will join us!


Other challenges for this card:
Charisma Cardz - bling and sparkles 
Craft Us Crazy - Easter/spring
Paper Crafting Journey - for the ladies in your life 
Pixie Dust Studio - fluttering wings

 
Card Recipe: Hat-itude and Gertie, Millie & Hattie by High Hopes (At Paper Romance) 
Paper: Only Orange, GP White, DP by The Paper Studio
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, gems, paper piercer, Spellbinders dies, Crystal Ice Glitter (Sparkle N Sprinkle)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Judy...I LOVE this!! The image is adorable and beautifully colored and love the glitter! The sentiment is so funny and goes perfectly with the image!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card.I love it. It puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a funny card, thanks for making me smile.Goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It really brings a smile to my face.
    Thanks for joining Charisma card challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for sharing with us Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!