Sunday, April 3, 2011

An Artistic Endeavor

Sometimes I like cards that just have art and no sentiments on them. Like this one:

I like all of the different designs in this stamp by I Brake For Stamps.  It's called Ornate Inchies Background.  There are so many ideas running in my head for this stamp! I decided today to use them all as they come, and make a card with just the art.  My background paper is by K & Co. What do you think?


Challenges for this card:
I Did It Creations - anything goes 
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Stamps: Ornate Inchies Background by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Mellow Moss, Melon Mambo, Glossy White, PTI White, Close to Cocoa, K & Co. DP
Ink: Soft Suede, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Melon Mambo
Accessories:Sizzix Embossing Folder, brad

6 comments:

  1. I love this Judy! What a fabulous idea! Great stamps - i can see I need to do some shopping :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed panel with this stamp...Beautiful card@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv the colors U used for the stamps. I like the b/g material also.Nice to be framed,also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used all the images, one of my fav type cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our April Anything Goes Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!