Sunday, June 3, 2012

A New SCS Featured Stamper!

Today was my turn to host the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoastampers. Congratulations to RITA WRIGHT aka kyann22!

I chose this absolutely stunning card of Rita's to case.
I changed colors from Cherry Cobbler to Pool Party, changed images, and moved the sentiment, but kept her layout and theme the same. I used die cuts instead of scallop punches for my flower.

I love shades of aqua with black and white. I used a sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps' Best Wishes Set, and two of my favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon: Black Satin Gathered Ruffles and Aqua Topaz Floral Satin.

Thanks for stopping by today!







Challenges for this card:
Corrosive ChallengesNot too Shabby
Great Impressions - Die Cuts and/or Punches
 
Stamps: Best Wishes Set SKU:600 by Rubbernecker Stamps 
Paper: Bo Bunny DP, Basic Black, Pool Party 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party (on flower edges) 
Accessories: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle dies, black brad, filagree brads, Black Satin Gathered Ruffles and Blue Topaz Floral Satin Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)

4 comments:

  1. Love the aqua and black combo! Those 2 ribbons are gorgeous together...

    So glad you could join us for the June challenge with Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The colors are fabulous and I love the runched ribbon! Pretty flower too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have you join our dies and punches challege at Great Impressions Stamps! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!