Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love and a Sketch

Thursdays mean a new sketch from Jen at Deconstructing Jen! I am having so much fun being the DS Guest Designer this summer!

Today's sketch is just up my alley, as it has a lot of layers:
I decided to use some of my favorite "pretty papers" for this sketch. Pink Paislee's Butterfly Collection is beautiful, and was the basis for this design. I stamped my "LOVE" sentiment (Rubbernecker Stamps) with Crumb Cake ink.
The lace trims are from Really Reasonable Ribbon (see supply list).

The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!
To play along, link up your sketch creation HERE!


Stamps: Love SKU:646-09 (Rubbernecker Stamps)
Ink: Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: River Rock, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), Butterfly Collection (Pink Paislee)
Accessories: Paper rose (Wild Orchid), Ivory Crochet Lace and Penelope Natural Lace Trim (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Rhinestones (Recollections)
 

5 comments:

  1. Oooooo, this card just makes me drool! So beautiful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Judy!! Love all the fabulous touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely beautiful Judy.... I love the soft and elegant colours you used! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so shabby chic and wonderful! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!