Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just You and Me

Have you seen the newly released dies at The {Stamps} of Life? I think they are so adorable! So many new products! You must check them all out!
This little penguin card was made with one of the new die sets - Penguin Dies - and TSOL's morepenguins2love stamp set. I stamped my penguins on PTI White cardstock using Stephanie's Licorice ink and colored in their feet and beaks with Copic markers. The sentiment was also stamped with Licorice ink. I added a chipboard arrow and snowflake charm tied on with Oyster Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Stephanie has a fab video showcasing the new dies which you can see here. And you will even see my Just You and Me card too! Be sure to check it out!

Stamps: morepenguins2love (The {Stamps} of Life with Stephanie Barnard) 
Paper: PTI White, SU! Going Gray, Echo Park Winter Park DP 
Ink: Stephanie's Premium Licorice Ink (Colorbox), Copics 
Accessories: chipboard arrow, snowflake charm, SNSS scallop die, TSOL penguin die, RRRR Oyster Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! That's it - just adorable! I just keep thinking Happy Feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable the penguins are gorgeous and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!