Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Fall Deconstructed Sketch

It's Thursday and that means a new sketch
at The Deconstructed Sketch!
I love Jen's sketches. They are so easy to work with.
Here is this week's sketch #114!
I still had my Twiggy (Memory Box) designer paper out from a creation earlier this week, so decided to use it again for today's sketch. It is an older line, and I suppose I should be using it all up instead of hoarding it!
I chose a sentiment from the In Nature Flourishes set I had on my desk from Tuesday and used the paper as my "image."  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Espresso Truffle ink. Both the stamp set and ink is available at i {heart} papers. I added some fun Olive Pom Pom trim and paper flowers with a Latte button and twine bow.

I love seeing what the rest of the team creates, and how different the same sketch can look, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too! To play along, link up HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Judy! I love the gorgeous distressing and your wonderful papers! I am so ready to start doing some fun fall and Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are gorgeous, I have trouble parting with paper too, but this has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Judy. The papers you chose are lovely and the treatment you gave them adds so much visual appeal to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!