Friday, October 25, 2013

Peace

It's Friday and that means some fun and gorgeous stuff from  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!
The beautiful designer paper is Kaisercraft's Christmas Carol, pad, which also comes with several punch out sentiments and borders. The "PEACE" is one of those sentiments. I used Green Sheer Wrinkled Edge ribbon and wrapped the base layer, then tied a bow. I cut the circle with Spellbinders Classic Circle dies, and then pierced in a circle and added Pearl Kaisercraft Pearls  to accent the flower, a Maya Road Cream Ruffle Blossom. I love those flowers!

I love this week's Deconstructed Sketch #124 so used it for my layout again today.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Be sure to have a visit to see what other wonderful things Sharon carries and to check out the final days of our "12 Days of a CAS Christmas"!
No Time To Stamp?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!