Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #245 - Gratitude

 
This week’s Timeless Tuesday challenge #245 is brought to us by Hostess Cheryl:

I cut my "negative" frame using a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die and used Walnut Grove 6x6 paper as my designer paper. My images are from Dreaming of Florence. I stamped my sentiment in Palette Noir ink and colored in the scene using Copic markers. A pretty ribbon and bow, some lace trim, and a fancy brad, and my autumn greeting is ready to send.
Be sure to check out what my team mates have created because they do amazing work!

Other challenges:
Crafty Boots - Autumn 
MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes with markers 
Victorine Originals - Fall or Thanksgiving 
Make My Monday - Autumn Flowers
 
Stamps: Dreaming of Florence by Flourishes (available at i {heart} papers)
Paper: Pebbles' Walnut Grove DP, Mellow Moss,
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Palette Noir, oodles of Copics
Accessories: lace trim and satin ribbon (RRR), Spellbinders Labels Seventeen, brad (The Paper Studio), Marcy corner punch

14 comments:

  1. oh! I love this scene... and you've colored it perfectly! Makes want to go to Italy. Great job showcasing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judy! Love the designer paper you paired with this beautifully coloured image. The charm, ribbon and lace add just the right finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is absolutely perfect for a fall card! Your coloring is beautiful and your papers and ribbon finish it off perfectly! Gorgeous creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good golly... I LOVE this card Judy! Your rich Italian hillside is beautiful!!! Love the reds and your sentiment is perfect! Fabulous card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card reminds me of beautiful story book! Very Pretty! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the image you have created, beautiful, rich colours.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous rich autumn colours, perfect for our challenge.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love that scene and the negative die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and RICH!!
    I love the shaped corners and papers you used with this!! The colors are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, this is stunning! I love your coloring on the image and the red dp framing it was the perfect choice! I don't think I have this set. Hmmm, might have to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beatiful project! Gorgeous colorng too!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MarkerPop for our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us at MMM with htis gorgeous card.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in with our Make My Monday challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!