Friday, November 15, 2013

Vintage Baby Buggy

It's Friday, and that means something fun from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! Today's sweet greeting comes from Just Rite's Bundle of Joy Vintage Labels Five stamp set.
I love all of the different images and sentiments with this set!
I stamped my buggy with London Fog ink and the sentiment with Tuxedo Black. My designer paper is Anna Griffin's Olivia 6x6 paper. I used Spellbinder's Circle and Scalloped Circle dies for the main image and I added a few tiny Kaisercraft Pearl pearls as accents. The Baby Pink Seam Binding was the perfect bow. I used a flower button with some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine in the center. As always, I love Scor-Tape and Foam Squares for my adhesives.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Be sure to have a visit to see what other wonderful things Sharon carries! So many fabulous things on sale >here<.
No Time To Stamp?

Challenges for this card:
Card Crafter's Circle - Thread Lightly - Pastel Colors
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy awesome creation love the pram image . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!