Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Quick and Easy Last Minute Gift

I love sparkling juices, ciders and different wines and I think it's fun to try new things. So I like to give my friends that also like to try new "grog" little gifts. Yesterday I made up this quick and easy card and matching bottle tag for a gift set using supplies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
You will love the price on this Webster's Pages 6x6 Collection: It's Christmas. HALF PRICE! I love all of the fun designs in this pack, and I also love that it comes unbound - all loose papers.

I cut my bottle tag 9" x 3" and then scored at 6 inches for the fold.
I cut various triangles to make my trees, and then added some fun red rhinestones and Rouge Sparklets, some gorgeous red velvet ribbon, and a little "JOY" from Just Rite's O Holy Night stamp set - also on sale! I added a little Mint Spica Glitter pen to the words.
Sharon has a sleigh full of sale items at amazing prices! Go check it all out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!