Friday, December 13, 2013

Season's Greetings~!

It's Friday and that means a card from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! Today's card is a CAS design using two Just Rite stamp sets.
The sentiment is from Grand Christmas Sentiments. I stamped the "Seasons Greetings" with VersaColor Olive pigment ink, and then embossed with Clear Detail Embossing Powder. The "snowflake" is actually a stamp from Just Rite's Dainty Doilies. I stamped it with Encore Metallic Gold ink and then embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I added three rows of White Metallic Velvet Ribbon and Pearl Pearls for accents. There are tiny pearls all around the "snowflake." I scored two lines at the top using my Scor-Buddy. The main panel is mounted on Prism's Champagne Metallic Cardstock.


All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Be sure to have a visit to see what other wonderful things Sharon carries! So many fabulous things on sale >here<.
No Time To Stamp?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I LOVE the delicateness, simplicity and wonderful color combo. TFS and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!