Friday, October 9, 2015

For All You Cat Lovers

I adore this image from Inkadinkadoo. My sister is visiting this week, and we have been making loads of Halloween cards from stuff I have had forever - like this cat! And I have never inked him before. He's gotten more use in two days than in his whole life on my Clip It Up!

I stamped the kitty and sentiment with Stampin' Up!'s new Archival Black ink pad (LOVE!!) and then added a little shading with Copics C1-C5. I like the non-traditional blues for this Halloween greeting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. LOL....what a great image!!! Love your card! So glad you shared it with us. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!