Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Day We Made A Zillion Halloween Cards

My sister spent her fall break week with me a couple weeks ago, and we had such fun messing up the kitchen table with stamping stuff (which, unfortunately, is still there). I got out all my Halloween supplies - papers and stickers, rub-ons, and ribbon, and stamps, of course! I had a stash of stuff all organized for Halloween, but never remembered about it until she came. So we used up all sorts of things that I had had for a long time..... like this branch and spider web rub-on from Creative Impressions.

I thought it would pair perfectly with the little spider and cute sentiment greeting from Buggin' Ya by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The matching dies made it easy to cut the spider out!

I used a watercolor wash for the background (using inexpensive Prang paints) and stamped the sentiment in India Ink. I added a little twine and bling and he's all ready to be mailed out to wish someone a happy hello.

If you are interested, and use social media, you can follow me on Instagram @joy_in_a_jar and on Facebook HERE.

2 comments:

  1. what a great card Judy! love the off set panels and fun image and rubons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute fun card. I would have never guessed those are rub-ons, they look like stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!