Monday, February 1, 2016

I Love Roo

It's time to focus on some love notes for the next two weeks!

Today I inked up the cute kangaroo from Paper Smooches' A Little Lovin'. I am joining #thedailymarker30day challenge with @kathyrac, and decided to just color him simply! I have always been a lover of paper, and had this cute heart paper from a Ben Franklin jaunt from many months ago.
 I used Mojo Monday 433 for my sketch. I didn't want to cover up the cute hearts any more than I already had with the black panel, so I used a piece of printed vellum for one of the sketch panels.
We're waiting for about 1 foot of snow between now and tomorrow, so it looks like I may be stamping again soon! :)


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!