Friday, May 6, 2016

Ah....giraffes!

Ok, seriously. These companies need to all quit making giraffe stamps all the sudden. They know I am weak. They know I have to have them ALL. A giant garage sale is going to have to happen this summer if I am to keep up! And another release of a cutie giraffe on Sunday!

Well.... this is my newest addition. And I absolutely LOVE the set (Sweet Safari) and the matching dies, and papers, and companion foliage sets.......$$$. But a girl's gotta have her giraffes.
This one is by My Favorite Things. CUTE!! And there are a lot more jungle animals in the set.
I watercolored the heart background, and then cut it out using a Spellbinders die. The giraffe was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black and then colored with Prismacolor pencils. The background paper is glittery and is from The Paper Studio Safari Stack. A few Doodlebug sequins, and all done!

GIRAFFE WEEK is coming in June......stay tuned!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!