Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just Keep Swimming!

Well, I am having some fun making shaker cards! I know I am slow to jump on the bandwagon, but I am on! This is my second attempt, and again, I have some naughty sequins and beads that want to stick to some adhesive I forgot to "erase." But I will never tell where! Only the recipient will know!

This one was made with Happy Ocean Friends and the Tall Grass Die from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I used Doodlebug's Under the Sea 6x6 papers, and a lot of fun beads and sequins I had lying around. I chose two matching ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon: 5/8" Lattice Print Satin Ribbon Hyacinth and Apple Green Mini Ric Rac and layered them on top of each other. The Hyacinth matches the paper perfectly and I like how the ric rac looks like waves!

The multi-colored Prima flowers fit in with the color scheme exactly! I forgot all about a sentiment, and was really hoping that I could stamp it cleanly after the entire card was put together! It worked out!

This is going to my daughter, who is almost done with Cosmetology School!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute shaker Judy. Love the purple hues... so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!