Sunday, October 14, 2018

It's Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!

It's Release Day at Picket Fence Studios and you will LOVE all of the amazing new things - stamps, dies, ink, stencils..... I just could not decide which sets to highlight today, so it's a good thing I can show more later!

My card is using the adorable A Gnome Winter set. This little guy is the cutest! I made a very traditional card, coloring him with alcohol markers, and using different patterned papers to complement his sweet hat!
Head over to Picket Fence Studios and see all of the awesome October Release -- plus check out the Facebook page and Instagram account to see my teammates' creations!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I love the gel press result- time to drag out mine! And the other card is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, Such fun cards! I love the background on the first one!! It evokes strength and power, which goes perfectly with your sentiment. That gnome is a hoot! I love how you colored it and putting the sentiment in the speech bubble is a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment and background on your 1st card! Love that cute gnome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!