Tuesday, October 2, 2018

New October Releases at Whimsy Stamps!

I am just in awe of the new releases every month at Whimsy Stamps. There is always something for everyone - stencils, digital images, backgrounds, red rubber, and cling! Plus the array of designs each month is just astounding. I am so happy to be a part of this awesome team.

This month's release is just as wonderful and diverse! (But on a side note, how can it be OCTOBER?! I swear it was just July.) I am starting out with a combination of two new images: Evergreen Trees Die Set and You're My Jolly sentiment set.   
When I make monoprints, I always clean my brayer on a sheet of white cardstock. Those "cleaning sheets" actually end up being a beautiful combination of colors. The one I chose today was a perfect fall leaf combination for my tree.
I first made a circle using Antique Linen Distress Ink and a circle stencil, then stamped my sentiment words in VersaFine Sepia. I cut my tree (and another from the die set) a couple of times to see which print design I liked better, and ended up using both, stacking them on top of each other for dimension. I tied linen thread around the front two distressed edge panels, and it's ready to mail!
You can see the full sets for both new releases below - and be sure to visit the Whimsy Blog for so many gorgeous creations from my teammates!

BUT before you go -- 
This begins TONIGHT! Click {HERE} for all the details! It's a month-long festival of prizes and projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Judy! I had to come to your blog for more information about your gorgeous card you posted on SCS! I love how you created it! I would never think of using scrape "brayer cleaning sheets"! The tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!