Friday, November 2, 2018

New Releases at Trinity Stamps!

It's an exciting day for Trinity Stamps with so many amazing new stamp sets, matching dies, and tons of beautiful and sparkly embellishments! Be sure to check out the Trinity Stamps blog for all the details on the prizes and how to order, and to start at the beginning of the hop! We're hoppin' with the Trinity Tribe Creative Team today and Monday, so if you have come from Jo's blog, you are in the right place!

My card today is a monochromatic greeting using the new Winter Botanicals stamp set with its matching dies. It measures 4x6 inches and has 28 individual images. This beautiful set contains branches, blooms, and accents to build a number of botanical centerpieces, borders, bouquets, and more. 


I started by making a circle stencil using some blending brushes and Distress ink, and then built my wreath by layers of shades of blue, using VersaMagic Chalk ink.
I added some die cut layers and pearls to dress it up. I love the versatility of this set! I know my team members have some gorgeous creations with it too!

For my second project, I did a simple page in my Bible using the same set. Colossians 3:2 says "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Many times we all feel tossed by the wind, trying to juggle all of the earthly things we deem important. I thought the different botanical elements randomly stamped (somewhat "wildly") represented all of the things I fill my day with - most very unimportant. So I made the word "focus" as center to be a reminder that focusing on the most important (God) can change how the scattered thoughts and activities take over my day. 


Be sure to visit each blog on the hop, and come back Monday for more awesome Trinity Stamps inspiration! Now on to Karen's blog, where she has some AMAZING things to show you!

Here is the complete Friday Hop!
Sindhu Jay

AND - last but not least, I am always inspired by rainbows and bold color makes me happy, so I am linking up with the DT Call for the Rainbow Card Challenge! I love working with different color combinations, and with shades of one color!
(Mynn, I am not sure I have one style, but I love being electic!)


30 comments:

  1. LOVE your designs!! Thank you for sharing such great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those botanicals are on the top of my wish list. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card and bible page! Gorgeous inspiration using this lovely stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your color combos! thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, Judy!4 I knew I would see a beautiful card from you but seeing your bible page with the Winter botanical too made my heart extra happy! Everything turned out so wonderful... the colors you chose, the mix of stamping and layering the dies... the crisp clean look of it all, Just fabulous! Thank you for sharing your card and your bible with the Trinity audience today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card, I love your design, the layering, and the colour choices. Fantastic inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the cluster of the images. Love the colours your chose for your stamping in your bible. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the monochromatic flower bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and Bible page too! I really like the colors you chose and the layering you did for your card also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your monochromatic card is gorgeous! I love the beautiful layering, the shades of blue, and the sprinkling of pearls. Such a lovely stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the doodle style of these images and they're the perfect focal point for your elegant card. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creations with the Winter Botanicals set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Gorgeous card nad bible page! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy, that card is GORGEOUS! I adore the layered focal point and the delightful shades of blue! Totally stunning! Thanks so much for joining our DT Call at The Rainbow Card Challenge! We will get back to you before December 15th about our final decision! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty card - your colours are stunning. Thank you for joining in the DT Call at The Rainbow Card Challenge - I look forward to seeing more of your work - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!