Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #369

I am thrilled to be joining the Freshly Made Sketches Design Team with today's Sketch #369! It's always so fun to see the variety and interpretation from the team members, and this one is no exception. So -- be sure to head over to {the blog} and see all of the awesome inspiration!

I am using wish2make from The {Stamps} of Life. I stamped my dandelions in Raspberry ink and my sentiment in Licorice.
I tied jute string around the top two layers, and added raspberry gems (Kaiser Sparkles) for a little sparkle. Take a look at the sketch below, and then come play along! Details are on the FMS Blog!

8 comments:

  1. Delightful with just the right amount of sparkle! Simple and oh so sweet! Welcome welcome welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's got great sparkle and a fun, bold sentiment! And welcome to our humble FMS abode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love those delicate little dandelions and fabulous sentiment. It's all just perfect on the subtle pattern and you can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Judy! Another winner here (and another red card!). Fantastic use of the sketch and just the right amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image on the pretty background paper. So glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card! I love those dandelions and the sparkle! It's so pretty! Love the background paper too! Welcome to our fun little team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of textures with the gems and jute together, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team! This is such a fabulous card and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!