Saturday, January 19, 2019

It's the January Picket Fence Studios Release Day!

For those at Creativation (formerly CHA) in Phoenix, it couldn't be a more exciting day. The floor opens at 9 AM MST, and that's when everyone can see the super awesome Picket Fence Studios booth, and the {January Release}! You might miss the floor excitement, but the entire team is sharing the release today!

There are stencils, die cuts, and awesome stamp sets (several boho themed!), as well as some amazing and versatile sentiment sets, so be sure to check out my teamies' blogs too!

I love the sense of movement and delight in Vortex of Fish. 
I stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne on a watercolor background, and popped up the sentiment on a matted heart. A few Ocean Breeze sequins for sparkle and some linen thread, and it's ready to mail! 
There are many sentiments to mix and match, as well as some single fishies.

My second card for today stays in the Animal Kingdom, and shows two images from Stand in the Sunshine - plus the new Sunburst Stencil!
I used my Life Changing Brushes and Fossilized Amber DOX to create the background. The little circle and foxes (colored with Copics) are popped up for some fun dimension. This set has matching dies too, so cutting is easy!
Aren't they sweet?  
Follow Picket Fence Studios on Instagram @picketfencestudios for details on how you might win the {ENTIRE release}!

More to come this week! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh - I love these new release products. Those foxes - too cute!! Beautiful colouring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!