Sunday, February 24, 2019

Help Stop Global Warming!

Have you tried the Life Changing Brushes from Picket Fence Studios? I would never have attempted a background like this before owning these brushes! Read on!

Today I am sharing a fun combination of three PFS products that are so fun. First up - the Martini Glasses Stencil. In a previous life, I would have had a terrible time sponging with my sponge daubers to get in the stems of the glasses. But, with the Life Changing Brushes, it is a piece of cake! I love how evenly the color is distributed across the entire stencil. I used Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.
Next, I cut a Martini Glass die out of black paper, and adhered it to the card base, and then stamped the sentiment from Ways To Say Let's Drink in VersaFine Onyx Black. A fun, easy, clean and simple design to send through the mail!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!