Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #378

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at FreshlyMade Sketches! Amy is our hostess today, and she has a fun collage sketch for you to try out! The team came up with some awesome designs and variations, so be sure to check them out HERE.
 

I embossed my leaves (Stampin' Up!) with Clear Embossing Powder, and then painted them with Brushos, using different colors for each leaf. The middle panel is a watercolor wash of yellow and green, with purple flecks of ink spattered after the base was dry. 


I popped up the middle leaf, and stamped my sentiment (Picket Fence Studios - Rustic Floral) in VersaClair Nocturne using my MISTI. With the textured white cardstock, it took about three times to ink completely.


Check out what the rest of the team did - they are so creative! And then come play along with us. Our challenge is open until 3 PM EST on Monday!

I am also linking up with:
AAA Cards - One sentiment, one matted layer, stamped image
Crazy for CAS - #15 WATERCOLOR
Use Your Stuff - #349 RAINBOW


11 comments:

  1. I think this is the most gorgeous use of Brushos I've ever seen. This is a total WOW card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy! I’d splash some Brushos on myself if it would make me look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining Crazy for Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vibrant Brusho colours and so exciting to see such a different use. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is STUNNING! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Judy! Just love those pretty leaves! The Brusho looks amazing! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Brusho leaves look fabulous! Gorgeous card and a wonderful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEP! Brusho...I need to pull mine out! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy and colorful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like a lot of work is put in this card, gorgeous. Thanks for joining CFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!