Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #379

Please scroll down to see the darling March Paper Door Kit from Whimsy Stamps!

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! It is my pleasure to hostess this week! The team came up with some awesome designs and variations, so be sure to check them out!

I am using the adorable Rhino Bird Day from Trinity Stamps for my sketch this week. You can see that, even though I designed the sketch, by the time I made my card, I decided to flip it, so my "circles" are on the right, instead of the left. Sometimes it happens like that when you start working with your images! :)
I will have all the details on this adorable card later this week. Right now, I hope you will support my teamies and take a peek at their work, then come play along with us! I am excited to see what you make!
Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday!


3 comments:

  1. Those little clouds are just perfect for the sketch!! What a sweet little scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!