Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #382

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! My sweet friend, Jen T, has designed this fun and very versatile sketch. Her card is simply gorgeous, and my other teamies have come up with some amazing designs. Be sure to visit the FMS blog to see their creations!

As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew what sets I wanted to combine. I am using two sets from Picket Fence Studios today: 
I Snorted (sentiment)

I want to give credit to my talented friend, Angelica Conrad for the washi tape and corner ideas from this awesome card. They really add some snazz!


Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday!


8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this design, Judy! The angled green corners add so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy as can be! And a wonderfully snarky sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean and fresh! I love the creative bits of interest you've added, like the corners and washi. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I just love the corners! What a fantastic idea! Love the sentiment too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and perfect! I love the colorful corners and bold design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, so glad to know I'm artistic based on your sentiment, ha ha :) . Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!