Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Come Join the May Rainbow Card Challenge!

Happy May, Cardmakers! Have you seen the new challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge? This month is Gorgeous Greens!


I am using a favorite stamp from Picket Fence Studios' Neighborhood Stamp Set. I love this cityscape and all of the different things you can do with it!

I made a smooshed watercolor background using Peeled Paint Distress Ink, and then stamped on top with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I added a sentiment from Ways to Say Get Well using a leftover scrap. 

Be sure to join us and play along. It's so fun to see what everyone makes, and what wonderful ideas you all have!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the textured feel of this card! I can see why you love that stamp, and I LOVE what you did with it! Thanks for all you do for The Rainbow Card Challenge! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!