Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #398

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Cécile is our hostess for this week's sketch.

I chose my sentiment first. It's from Visible Image's Look Forward With Hope. The sun is also from the same set.

I used the net from Mesh-ellaneous (also Visible Image) for my middle element. To me, it was like getting caught in the storm that the sentiment talks about, and the added sparkly thread continued that thought. Sometimes we feel trapped in a situation, or mood, but there is an end. The storm passes, and the sunshine comes through.

All are stamped with Distress Oxide inks. The net and sun are then embossed with WOW! Wanderlust and Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Firefly embossing powders. I added a few sequins for fun in different shades of blues and yellows.


I hope you will join us! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!







9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! It's a little philosophy in a card today :)

      Delete
  2. Love that bit of added sparkle on your card! The yellow and blue are fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a great card Judy! I just love all the different elements and texture! The bright colours are amazing! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment! And what a pretty card -- love the colors and different elements you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card Judy, the sentiment, the colours and all the thought you've put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So artsy! I love all the different elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sentiment is really beautiful. I love all the details and elements. So creative and really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool!! I love the way you chose to use the sun and the fun stencil. Such a great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!