The FMS team is so thankful for the support of the crafting industry, and we are excited to be able to share these wonderful treats with you!
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: $25 Gift Code
- Concord & 9th: $25 Gift Code
- Ellen Hutson: $25 Gift Code
- Hero Arts: $25 Gift Code
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Code
- Neat & Tangled: $25 Gift Code
- Newton’s Nook Designs: $25 Store Credit
- Reverse Confetti: $25 Gift Code
- Simon Says Stamp: $25 Gift Code
- Sugar Pea Designs: $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions: $25 Gift Code
- Uniko: Clear Stamp Set (In stock, any value)
I started with my favorite Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (from CutCardStock) and stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Isn’t that cactus cute with his little spines? (A Pricking Break by Picket Fence Studios). It stamps beautifully on the Classic Crest smooth surface. I then heat embossed the image with WOW! Clear Embossing Powder. I decided I wanted a crazy look to the coloring, rather than “super blended,” to match the whimsical nature of the image, so I chose five Copics and colored with fast strokes to give the image a wild look.
I cut out the cactus with the matching die, a selfie frame (Stampin’ Up!), some cute patterned paper from my stash, and a little banner for the fun sentiment (also stamped with Nocturne, and popped up with Double Sided Foam Adhesive Strips). Everything is adhered together with 1/4″ Scor-Tape.
Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!