Wednesday, August 14, 2019

It's August Release Day for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the August Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies - plus foiling plates!

Today I am sharing two cards that I made for Release Day, and over the next couple of days I will share two more. But I'm sure you want to see the ENTIRE release, so head over to the site and see it all! But after you get to the end here ha!

The adorable Trick or Treaters stamp set is one of my favorites of the release. The images are a wonderful size for coloring, and they are so cute that my young grandkids will love them!
I love how sweet their faces are. The sentiment is from If The Broom Fits.  The bat paper has been in my stash awhile. I love making Halloween cards, and I have an entire giant drawer just for that season's cards! The bat washi tape is foiled and has a fun shimmer.  I colored with Copic markers.

From the same set comes this adorable spider with its many eyes! I used an old Darice embossing folder on my DOX ink background. The Life Changing Blender Brushes make such an easy time of ink blending! 
 
I added a black velvet ribbon to hang him in his web, and a sentiment (again from If The Broom Fits) using a leftover background piece, which I hand cut into a banner. The spider web strip is from a retired K & Co. package - again in my Halloween stash! Copic markers matched the DOX ink for his eyes.


It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow for more stamping fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!