Thursday, August 1, 2019

Passion for Purple

When I saw that this month's challenge was purple, I immediately thought of Halloween! I always liked dressing up as a kid (I work in a Theater now!), and love the colors of the holiday.
I used a Sizzix tent card die, and created a little scene with my mummy and sparkly spiders (Petaloo), using two ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon: 3/8" Spider Webs on Black Satin Ribbon and 5/8" Gauze Print on Grape Satin Ribbon
I used each as a base for my die cut spider web (Stampin' Up!) and my mummy, as well as some loopy bows for my spiders' home. Can you see one hiding?
My background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. A sentiment (I've had forever!) from Inkadinkadoo on the tent topper completes the card!
Come play along in The Rainbow Card Challenge! It's tons of fun and you have an entire month to create!



2 comments:

  1. So cute, Judy. Somehow I never think of purple being a halloween color, but I will now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is so stinkin' cute! I adore all of that fabulous texture! Sending HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!